Sunday, March 11, 2012

Cajas Guru Dude

This is my guide whose name is Gustavo Loyola.  He is a veterinarian of large animals with a wife and three sons.  He chose to give up his practice to become a full time  guide because he loves the country.  There's no better site than what this sign describes.  It is a hidden forest in which you expect to see fairies, goblins, and other magical beings.

Huge trees t
hat grow on rocks, dozens of  fern species, and caves where people still sleep.  The trees are pink and the bark is paper.

 I know I'm taking a lot of crap for not having actual pictures but 1.  My battery ran out and 2.  I could never in a million years do it justice.  You must see it in person to believe it.  That said, I'm thinking of going back for a second chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment