Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Calibrate Your Panty Waddage Meters part 2

A quarter to 5. The agenda was Vega's workshop then an artist who does BIG metal and wood sculptures that you see in parks and airports. But first, we retreated a few miles to pick up one of the ladies who could not make it to the starting time and place. Nice of us.

That put us into rush hour so we skipped Vega's workshop. Our back seat group sighed relief. 6:10 and we're at a stoplight for 15 minutes in front of the museum where we started. Flowing estrogen, aroma therapy. No Chardonnay thank God.. I was going to throw up. Since another bus was blocking us I grabbed my jacket and backpack. Margaret and her partner asked if I was bailing. I said hell yes.

They smiled. The tour cost $15 but I gave the guide a twenty and told her to give the extra to Juan. Door open, fresh air, street noise. I smiled and descended toward that beautiful river and my shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment